America: The Gift Shop

HHHmmmm...Why do you think it would sell things when it is a gift shop? Can't an American Gift shop give things away? Could it possibly be giving away Freedom of Choice, Speech and Religion? There's so much that America has to offer!!! We have so many Freedoms here that other Countries don't have. ;)

As far as Foreign Policy goes I will admit that things are bleak right now but if we could we would give our Freedoms to other Countries.

I guess the gift shop is closed, I can't get beyond the portal page. That's alright, I'm sure it'll say something that'll tick me off.

Hi Donna

Blackmirror

It was made by an American

Just wondered what you thought of it :)
Im not AA

Blackmirror

Oh dont tell me the CIA FBI and the Men in Black have closed it :D

Its rather slow to load : Dave ..

The variety of choice seems to be a bit poor. Also seems to have only one department. Can't really see it representing America. I'll give it a pass(n)

All the foreclosed mortgages, but if they even if the gift show would want to give them away, not one would want them.

All the foreclosed mortgages, but if they even if the gift show would want to give them away, not one would want them.
It doesn't quite work that way.

The mortgages are being sold for 10% of face value. At that price, they actually look like they might be worth it.

It doesn't quite work that way.

The mortgages are being sold for 10% of face value. At that price, they actually look like they might be worth it.
So $100,000 mortgage is sold for $10,000 dollars.

They sure are loosing a lot of money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online