1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

america's army game..

Discussion in 'Games' started by fils290, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. fils290

fils290 Thread Starter

im sure this is the wrong forum but im a lazy mofo and dont wanna search around.now is it me or is the last mission of basic training friggin impossible?do u have to be a expert marksman or what?whats the minimum reqs?i think i got a %77 overall.i just wanna play online and waste me some commie pinkos.

2. curiouscat

curiouscat

Nope, it's not impossible at all. :) Just keep trying!! I finished all of the missions with at least 90% without too much problems. My only problems were actually the special forces sneaking missions!

3. fils290

fils290 Thread Starter

yeah i finally did it,now im just getting my a$$ handed 2 me online,but its way more fun lmao....btw y do i NEED to join the army immediatly these days,its propoganda i says,the army made a good move with this game making ppl wanna join.just goes to show u,if u join the army u die...alot :)

4. curiouscat

curiouscat

Yeah, no kidding. But their new re-spawning technology sure helps alot, doesn't it? :) Dying is so pain and hassle free in the Army that it's not even worth worrying about! ;)

5. fils290

fils290 Thread Starter

6. courtlandhui

courtlandhui

yea... respawning technology, they should replace modern warfare to online modern warfare, no deaths no casualities cept the satisifaction of winning or losing.
    Quote (dunno if it is correct): "I heard that in RL the respawn time is long" (or something like that)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/437029

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice