America's Army pausing during gameplay

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Matty44

I have had this problem for quite some time now. When playing AA the game will pause for about 2-3 secs then come back. During this pause if i hold down the foward key i would have gone foward but not seen this movement because of the pause. I have tried everything. Here are my specs:
P4 2.6
1G Ram
9600 XT Radeon Graphics card
Soundblaster 24 bit Live sound card

Here is a list of things i have tried to do:

No spyware or viruses to be found
Changed my power supply - quiter but not the solution
Updated graphic drivers
Updated sound drivers
Disabled VSync
Disabled VPU
Disabled Fastwrite

I am at wits end. I have tried almost everything imaginable but the pausing continues every 30 secs or so.

Anyone out in the virtual world know another possiblility to fix this problem?

Let me know,

MattAmerica's Army pausing during gameplay

Is this happening when you are playing online?

Do you have dial-up, dsl, or cable?

The problem could be lag. Try turning down the resolution and downloading the latest video card drivers.

Matty44

I have cable. This is not lag in any way. I have downloaded the lastest video drivers and have tired turning down the resolution.

Nothing helps.

Thanks for the reply.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online