1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AMI BIOS beep codes

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by hannas, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hannas

hannas Thread Starter

Hi all,
    I have an ASUS P4C800 Deluxe mainboard with 512mb of corsair twinx ram in dual channels and all seems to be ok. BUT sometime lately during booting i started to get one beep - looked this up in the manual and it says this means a memory refresh error. Then i started to get one louder beep then a quieter beep straight after (or they are different in pitch or something) and two beeps by the manual means a Parity error.

If anyone has this board and/or can help me fix the problem and stop those quick, quiet yet disconcerting beeps - i would greatly appreciate it!

Thanx

Sam

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Try to keep your questions in one post. It gets confusing when you repeat them, and you may miss out on the one that fixes the problem.

Your other posting is here:
    http://forums.techguy.org/t169211/s.html

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169202

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice