1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Amptron Motherboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lsoliz, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lsoliz

lsoliz Thread Starter

I have upgraded a pc to windows 2000

i have upgraded all the drivers successfully, except for the video driver. i cannot find this driver anywhere. does anyone know where i can download that.
    the video is builtin to the motherboard and it is an Amptron PC100. it is a 586 series

Thanks in advance

lsoliz

2. onsite

onsite

if you tell us the make and model of your mainboard we will try to help you

when the pc boots on the screen it may have your mainboard model at first for a second, if you press the pauss key it should hold the display

you or somone unplug the pc and open the case, with a flash light look for the model number.

if this is an OEM PC like gateway or dell or emachine, just give us the model of the PC:)

3. lsoliz

lsoliz Thread Starter

Not sure but after looking at the motherboard i think it is

Amibios 586

GM25990

4. onsite

onsite

Hmmmm I looked on Amptron's web site, they are not one of the best manufacturers of mainboards. Seems they have very few drivers, look a gain, it might be inbetween the card slots ( where the cards plug in. There are also progs like driver genuis, that will tell you the missing driver. I will try to find it.

5. lsoliz

lsoliz Thread Starter

thank you

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/484810

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice