1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

An error that indicates that my current profile is corrupted when I tried to login to

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by john_1234, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john_1234

john_1234 Thread Starter

I got and error when I tried to lo-gin to my PC with Microsoft windows XP professional SP2; The error said something similar to ( that system can not load my current profile , and that this problem might be because my current profile is corrupted or that this is a security issue) , and there was a timer for 30 seconds and after that the system displayed a box which indicated the system is reconfiguring my settings(internet explorer setting, etc) , and after that my background image where changed and most of the icons on the desktop were removed, so I restarted my PC then i keep clicking on F5 button ,and then i selected to reload to the last known configuration ,, and after that every thing went well and I got all the icons and my background image were returned back to the old one ,,, but my question is might my computer be infected with a virus or something like this, or this error is related to a technical problem, baring in mind that the problem did not occur again till now?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/938168

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice