1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

An Interesting Problem

Discussion in 'General Security' started by Kryptonyte, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryptonyte

Kryptonyte Thread Starter

I'm currently sitting at my computer, my headphones plugged into the jack, and i can hear a girl listening to radio and typing on her computer. It was faint, but after i turned the volume to max, i can tell its definitely coming from the computer. I've never encountered such a thing before and i had no idea where to post it. I've checked all my open programs to see if they'res anything playing out of there, but theres nothing. I'm scared of closing the browser cause I'll lose it. She's singing along with the radio, its kinda cute and creepy at the same time :p

Well then, does anyone know whats going on here?

2. loserOlimbs

loserOlimbs

Try unplugging wires from your PC one at a time... ethernet, sounds cables (Not headphones obviously) and just go down it till the sound stops.

3. Kryptonyte

Kryptonyte Thread Starter

ahh, cant, in order to get to all my cables, my power cables would get unplugged. My desk is in a tight corner.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!