An internal error occurred in the Microsoft Internet extensions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

archibald

"An internal error occurred in the Microsoft Internet extensions"

This cute little errormessage is causing me trouble. :(

Background:

I have a small application that fetches a index-file from a FTP-server. I have written the software myself and it works on 13 diffrent computersetups around Sweden. But on one special computer it wont work?

On that one computer you can use Internet Explorer and Explorer to reach the FTP-server and fetch the file so the FTP-protocol works on the computer and in that network. My software works on 13 other places so the software is tested and works. BUT on the one system the software can connect to the FTP and login but when trying to fetch the indexfile all I get is the above errormessage. :confused:

Does anyone recognies it or does anyone have an idea on how to attack the problem?

We have tried to reboot the system with out any luck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online