1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

an.tacoda.net constantly freezing my browser

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Voitonic, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voitonic

Voitonic Thread Starter

As I visit a couple of websites that are part of my daily web routine they start freezing 30 seconds after the page has been fully loaded. I wait a minute or two to find that they are still frozen and notice that in the bottom left every time this has happened now that it says waiting for an.tacoda.net. I ctrl+alt+delete to end the process and also notice that firefox is also hogging all the memory which steadily increased, as high as 1.5 GB. I tried blocking the cookie but it my browser still seems to freeze on the sites.
    Any suggestions?

2. Voitonic

Voitonic Thread Starter

Never mind got rid of it after a couple of scans and removed all the tracking cookies

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/823632

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice