1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

An Uncommon Sims 2 problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by nat915, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nat915

nat915 Thread Starter

I read through the Sims 2 thread, and no one there seems to have the same problem that I have had. I was playing the game and have had no problems with it so far (one of the few apparently). I was playing it last night. Today, when I turned it on, the neighborhood that I have been playing with is missing. I looked in the EA Games file on my computer, and the file still seems to be there, it is just not showing up in the game. Does anyone know why it's doing this? I haven't even opened the EA Games file before.

2. DenniZ

DenniZ

The neighborhoods save in your " My Documents " folder so if you deleted a folder called " EA Games " in your folder then it has been deleted.

any more info would be nice !

3. nat915

nat915 Thread Starter

The file is still there. The other neighborhoods are still showing up.

4. DenniZ

DenniZ

what size is the missing neighbourhood folder in e.g. "N001"
    Should be i guess at least 100 mb depending on how many expansion packs

5. nat915

nat915 Thread Starter

The folder isn't missing. That's the part I can't figure out. It's all right there. It just doesn't show up in the menu when I start the game.

6. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Welcome to TSG! :D

DenniZ asked how big is the N001/N002/N003 folder of the neighbourhood that is not showing up in the game?

We know the folder is there, but how big is it?

7. Ben1220

Ben1220

ok I dont think hes going to answer so I'll hijack this post, I also have an uncommon problem, but its with the gameplay. I have never had it before. In one of my houses all the breakable objects are being broken after they are used. I know they break every while or so, but this has got to be some sort of bug, I doubt its part of the gameplay. The problem just started suddenly I can't think of what could have caused it and replacing the objects dont work so its not just a built in use by date on all the objects. (the house is old, most appliances are 4 generations old so I wouldnt be suprised if it was)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!