An unexpected error has occurred *Exception Code: 3221225477*

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JedHatton92

Hi there, I’m having a problem when I try to install the Virgin Media Hub to add internet security to my pc. I have taken some screen shots from my pc to show you what I’m dealing with. (See below)

Code:
An unexpected error has occurred that this application cannot recover from. It will now close.
Code:
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Exception Code: 3221225477[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Exception Address: 77C46FA3[/SIZE][/FONT]

I have done a lot of research on search engines about this error and a lot of people are saying it is something to do with the start up registries and that one of my previous programs hasn’t been uninstalled successfully – even though I have deleted all files I could find about my previous internet security programs.

So, if they are correct about the start up registries being wrong I tested it and unticked everything from the start up registry. (Displayed in the image below)

I rebooted my pc and still had no luck when trying to install the virgin media program and I am still stuck with the same error.

I called up virgin media but they said the problem is on my side.

Any help would be great!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online