Android Apps

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mr_hotwire

has anyone any good suggestions for apps that do not require internet/3g?

I have 100's of them that I haven't even tried. There are so many out there that it's hard to begin to recommend anything. A good start might be DoubleHelix' question.

I have a few ebook readers that can buy books over the net, but they don't need any connection to be useful. There are certainly a great many like that. I have 60,000 books on my iPad-like device. I won't need the internet for a while.

mr_hotwire

ok but I searched on google last night 2-3 time but then came there a few results there was why I was thinking when I ask this instead ..

DoubleHelix

Banned
I don't get what you're searching for. As Elvandil said, there are hundreds of apps that don't require a data connection.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online