Solved Android Error Message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wcjohnson66

I'm using LG D800 Android 5.0.2 version. I recently added Messenger app to my phone but immediately deleted it (I hate Facebook/Messenger). In the process of deleting the Messenger app, an error popped up on my screen "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped".

Any ideas how to get rid of this annoying error message? Thanks

Try this: Backup your Contacts first. Go to Settings>Applications>Running>All, scroll to "Contacts", open it and choose "Clear data". Go back to "Contacts storage" and do the same. Reboot and see if the resolved the problem.

wcjohnson66

I tried those solutions but to no avail. I've had this problem a few times in the past and wind up having to do a factory reset. I'm getting good at setting everything back up now, lol.

But thanks for the reply. I will mark this one "solved" to clear it from the queue.

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. <shrug> :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online