Android hacked into

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

happyhour

Hello, I need some help. I share a WiFi connection in a house and every time I sign in numerous people log in at the same time and able to view what I am doing, they can even delete mail sent to me. I have no kind of privacy with anything I do online. I am not in a financial position to move or upgrade to my own private WiFi so I am stuck with what I have and its not good. Is there anything that I can downloaded for free that would make it difficult for the hackers not to see what I am doing and prevent them from deleting my mail. I changed my password numerous times but that does not help. Please advice me on what I should do.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only free option that I can think of right now then is Not connecting to their WiFi.

plodr

Liz
I still have to check things online
You use your cell data not the wifi.
Turn off wifi and connect using the cell connection.
I use my cell data instead of wifi when I want to be more secure.

The other option is to leave the house, go to a hot spot, and use that instead of the very public wifi in the house.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online