Android phone doing its own thing

Bluecheetos

Hi there, I'm worried someone has gotten into my phone. I am trying to find a tool that will make sure there is no one else in my phone using my personal info or preventing me from making money through my door dash app. This is my only source of income and would be far from the first time someone has tried to sabatoge me. I am all about diy but I don't really know where to begin. Every time I try to close out of an app using the swipe up feature the phone does its own thing entirely, wether it's sending the app out into cyberspace so that I have to reopen it and completely start over. Or, sometimes it will take multiple attempts to just get back to the home screen, causing the sort of frustration that makes me want to scream. I am just trying to figure out a way to ensure that the phone is doing what I tell it to do (so to speak), and while having no outside interference at all. I am very concerned about my privacy. The comments on every app that I use are extremely unsettling, and I feel as though mind reading tech is being programmed to create AI bots in my phone that reiterate the worst possible scenario in my mind. I think this may either be some sort of government organization or possibly gang related. I'm Ashkenazi Jew, Romanian and Irish.
I have started programming my Dell to be running on Linux. Even that has been showing some strange things (like users named Jack1 and Jack2) and if I can remember correctly, that was while my friend and I were working in the shell. Other very weird things happened while we were trying to program it, things that seemed to almost freak him out.

Sorry it's long and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am trying to get into coding or whatever I need to be doing to be able to live a private life, one where the computer and phone does what I tell it to and not what it feels like doing (I know enough about computers to know that it is essential for them to be programmed to act a certain way). I understand that bugs happen but this is linked to the way my brain is working, pretty much in response to my thoughts.

I have tried doing factory settings on multiple devices. Sometimes using public WiFi helps, which I found interesting.

I really hope someone actually wants to respond to this lol

I am really just desperately trying to make sure that no one is preventing me from making money. And I'm sure that they are.

I would suggest that you not attempt helping me unless you are actually able to hold your own anonymity. I can very honestly tell you that I am not too crazy in saying this. My parents died when I graduated from the Boston conservatory (I'm a musician) and my brother (all about anarchy) ended up going off the gwb. I have seen so many friends die it's incredible. I know they are trying to get me to committ suicide. Let me tell you, their tactics work.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, tell us the model of your phone. We don't know if you are talking Apple or Android.

I am not an Android expert but I haven't seen a swipe up gesture that switches apps or go to the desktop except inside Settings. Mine is a Samsung Galaxy.

Tell us more about the Linux hacking episode. You saw users Jack1 and Jack2. What else happened. Which flavor of Linux are you using ? Red Hat, Fedora, Ubuntu or ....

Bluecheetos

Hey thanks for your reply!
Model: Morola e6
Android Version: 9
Do you want anything else like the build number or ip address? Idek if that's like a stupid thing to send online.
So yeah, literally it just does its own thing, lining up with something I had recently thought about. Like if I'm thinking about switching into a different app, it'll do it on its own, against the swiping gesture that I actually did. In case you were wondering that's kind of what I meant..

Anyway, for the Linux, it's Pop Os. I'm on my phone so it's hard to remember the question about jack 1 and Jack2. It looked like they were users but I am wondering if there was some sort of shorthand for the shell to the kernel. I can tell you that it definitely just wouldn't respond to certain keyboard shortcuts, like alt Ctrl f7, so we tried everything from f7 to f1 with Ctrl and without, making sure it was lining up with the fn key.

Even Ctrl alt delete wouldn't work sometimes. Power on and off worked fine, so usually we would just resort to that. I mean I'm really pretty sure that there was nothing wrong with the keyboard. Never had issues in normal boot up mode. Then it just felt like every vid was talking to me.

There was another weird thing. After we went into the hardware and literally unplugged everything and took off the (I think?) Circuit board, and reapplied thermal paste (for a preset admin pw that wasn't letting us get into bios to turn of the setting that lets you start up the flash drive in the first place), so we reset it pretty much to it's core. Even after that we couldn't get into the thumb drive (USB w Linux pop os) so we had to use a bunch of commands, starting with modeset, which ended up screwing us later on.. so I couldn't figure out if it was some preset Dell thing or something through the website that we got the Linux os from, as it did needed an update as soon as we downloaded it. But we verified it while just starting to build the os (in the shell). But then there were so many failed downloads from drivers from websites that were verified. We're literally coding it from the shell before moving to the drivers and it still felt like there was someone on the other side

The Dell probably supports UEFI. Which means you can toggle between Legacy and Secure Boot. Secure boot, only allows UEFI devices. Try toggling it back to Legacy and see if the USB mem stick will boot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online