Android Tablet - Camera direct to Google Drive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mastersmodo

Hello,

I've been trying to find a way to have a video feed from my house go directly to my Google Drive. From my research it seems like a phone/tablet camera option would be simpler than a webcam set up. There seems to be ways to do it with a webcam but are overly complex to someone like me. Is there an app that I can push record and it will send a live video to my Google Drive for storage? I would like this for security reason. So, I don't want someone to break into my house, see the table, and then have access to the video or my drive. Maybe the app has to run while the tablet is locked?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online