Android Tablet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xpuser35776

I have 4 girls that have a Tablet each. I need to run a program to cleanse these tabs out. they have issues with internet on my Router everything else Lap tops and other tablets ok. I can run scans but these tabs I need an app because I cannot drop program on tablet it will not appear.

plodr

Liz
You need to post the brand and exact model of the four tablets.

Triple6

Rob
What do you mean by cleanse them out? Do you want to factory reset them?

Or do you just want to run a junk cleaner? To install apps you must use the Google Play Store to install them. For a decent cleanup app try CCleaner.

However cleaning up junk files won't fix wireless connectivity issues. Step one is to reboot the tablets, step two would be to reboot the router even though other devices may be working OK. I would also recommend you look for Android System Updates for the tablets from RCA. You may also want to check to see if there are firmware updates for the router, it may need an update to fix compatibility with certain devices.

xpuser35776

What do you mean by cleanse them out? Do you want to factory reset them?

Or do you just want to run a junk cleaner? To install apps you must use the Google Play Store to install them. For a decent cleanup app try CCleaner.

However cleaning up junk files won't fix wireless connectivity issues. Step one is to reboot the tablets, step two would be to reboot the router even though other devices may be working OK. I would also recommend you look for Android System Updates for the tablets from RCA. You may also want to check to see if there are firmware updates for the router, it may need an update to fix compatibility with certain devices.
these are not new and they have been working with out a hitch until now 6 months ago is when they were purchased and been using my Netgear Router with WP2.

Triple6

Rob
If they have been working up until now then I'd start with rebooting them and the router, sometimes it's as simple as that.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online