1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Angelize56 Prayer Request Thread #2

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by poochee, Nov 17, 2010.

Advertisement
  1. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

2. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

3. bp936

bp936

thanks poochee.

At this time of the year, we all need a little prayer. We just had Rememberance Day, when we remember all who gave us freedom, with Christmas coming, we need to remember the real reason.
    Let's teach our little kids, that getting "stuff" is not the reason.

Let us pray for all, who are alone or ill.
    Let's pray for more peace to be achieved in the world.

I hope everyone is doing well .

4. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

You are welcome!

Yes, we must remember "the reason for the season"! :)

I am doing well and hope the same for all.

5. bp936

bp936

6. CrazyComputerMan

CrazyComputerMan

Subscribed to this thread!

I would like to pray for myself for able to play piano and will not let my hearing difficulities (profoundly deaf) stand on my way and i would like to learn to read piano notes and play piano easy. I started reading some tutorials and didnt realise Beethoven is deaf musical.

7. bp936

bp936

CCM praying that you achieve your wish. yes apparently Beethoven was deaf but he is still world famous.
    Keep us posted.

8. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

9. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

Will be praying for you CCM. Enjoy.:)

10. twinofangelize56

twinofangelize56

Poochee ~ Thank you for naming this thread the way that you did. :)

My brother is back in the hospital. He is resting comfortably. He had called me Sunday night and was very emotional when we talked. He told me about the pains in his chest and that he was seeing his doctor Monday. I questioned him and he seemed to think he'd be fine until then. As with my sister..... You can't tell him what he should or shouldn't do.

The doctors told him that if he had of waited any longer .... he may have had a massive heart attack and/or could have died! (This is the brother that had quadruple bypass some months ago). One of the stents had collapsed and the artery was 100% blocked. Another artery was 60% blocked. They put a new stent inside the other stent (I think that's what I understood. Didn't know that could be done!) and they unblocked the other artery. Both are at 100% function at this time..... other than weakened tissues.

I'll definitely have thanks to give for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Please say a little prayer for him. Ricky is his name. If things go well, he'll be released very soon.

11. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

Thanks, I will always remember Angelize.:)

So sorry to hear about your brother. I will add him to my prayer list. Hope he is home soon.

12. CrazyComputerMan

CrazyComputerMan

Will pray for Ricky

13. twinofangelize56

twinofangelize56

Update on my brother....

He was sent home on Thanksgiving morning. He seemed very concerned about his well-being. He talked about the changes he plans on making regarding his health.

Then I received a call yesterday. He was rushed back to the hospital with severe chest pains. He's having a battery of tests again and his doctor will see him today to discuss what's next. I'm waiting for my niece (his daughter) to call me with news. She did tell me that the doctor believes he may have another clot(s). They won't know anything until today when his own doctor looks him and the tests over.

Please keep praying for him.

Thank you. :)

14. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

Sorry to hear about the setback.:( Still praying for your brother.

15. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

Please pray for my niece, who is having surgery this morning on a herniated disk in her neck.

Thank you

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/963131