animated gifs, no longer animated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bleepster

hi all.

I just got a new p.c. here at work. system specs are:
win xp - sp2
3.20 ghz
2.0 gig ram

my old p.c. was similar (only 1 gig ram) however. i had some animated gifs that would work on my old p.c. since i got the new p.c. - they no longer are animated. they are just gif images. i had them saved in e-mail drafts, and on my old p.c. i would just copy them as needed when i wanted to send them to other people.

since the new p.c. - they no longer work properly. is there a setting in outlook or somewhere else, that i need to change?

thanks for any info

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online