Animated Gifs.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
First Name
Joe
RSM123:

Thanks for the 2 links as I'm always looking at different avatar options.

:cool:

Hi RSM,
I'm also always looking out for new Avatars/Gifs,already use Animation Factory,just added Feebleminds to my Favourites folder,thanks for the links (y)

Hi there new to all this but just want to say thankyou for the links i think there wicked. Along with this site i stumbled on to. Rich.

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
I'm waiting to see which of TSG's women pic up this avatar! :D

Attachments

Hi yea just to say thank you for the links . this site turning out to be invaluable and also interesting. just a quick question i'm thinking of doing my own Web site any idea's where to start?

THANK YOU Rich..........

700mb80min

Banned
Hello rick_899 . You could try google for " free web sites" or maybe 81x or freeservers .com for simple web building and try a site of your own . To learn how " tags " work , try " view source " on your browser or rt. click a web site page to see how the html works.

Do a search on tsg , lots of info posted on web site building. Good luck.;)

Thanks for that i'll see how i go think i'v a lot to learn. i'll let you know how i get on Rich

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online