1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Anna Nicole Smith Collapses!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Nick8539, Feb 8, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. ODIN 0ERO

ODIN 0ERO Guest

if you think for one minute that i have come here to find the pictures of her dead body and see them you are very mistaken Mulder.

and dont think for one minute you know what i am interested in.

you do not even know my name.

yes i am guilty for posting here and yes i am guilty for reading about the price of the picture.

and yes i am guilty about taking interest in this thread.

as you are Mulder and as we all are.

if you think you are not to blame for the shameless greed and that you are somehow moraly better that all of "us"and that you can judge "us" without being judged yourself you better think twice.

2. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

We're all rubberneckers in a world of walking head-on collisions.

3. Fidelista

Fidelista

Mulder...........................................shut-up! ;) :D >f

4. Fidelista

Fidelista

Don't mind me PCG342.
    My first instinct is to refrain from saying degrading things about a person on their death {true or not}--just something inherited or beaten into me as youth. Its just me, cannot help it. >f

5. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

Your sarcasm is much unappreciated. My beliefs are my beliefs. There's a difference between not speaking ill of the dead and making them into something they're not. I was merely asking a question, not forcing my beliefs on you.

6. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Fine. Nice way to speak to your elders there, PCG342.

And Mulder? Nice role model you are. It's this kind of stuff that's wrong with this world today. No-one has any respect anymore. Y'all act as if you're all morally bankrupt. It's pathetic, if nothing else. (n)

However, just what kind of joy is it that you people find in talking badly about the deceased? She's dead for crying out loud. Did she live a perfect life? No. Did she make mistakes? Yes. Are you perfect? No. Do you make mistakes? Yes.

It's about respecting the deceased. Ok?

7. Mulderator

Mulderator

Come on Jonesie--you don't know the woman personally and niether do I. I don't know why you are making such a big deal out of this. The woman made her choices--she's the one that was morally bankrupt, not me. She chose to make a spectacle out of herself. She is being discussed on millions of web sites, all the talk radio shows were joking about it. You are taking this WAY to seriously. (n)

Is it because you and her kind of look alike? :eek: :D

8. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

Okay, I apologize in full for stating my theory on the situation and will abstain from all further conversations of similar nature. (y) (y) those are the only fingers I could raise, unfortunately.

As much as I hate to say Mulder's got a point, Mulder's got a point with the whole "interest" thing. I thought I summed it up quite nicely. I didn't say I was innocent.

Again, aside from jokingly pointing out that Lex was stating the [painfully] obvious, did I disrespect her? Not really, I just pondered aloud what the hell made her any different from you or I. See, that goes back to another theory I have. Is the death of a dog any more or less important than that of a goldfish? Are either more or less important to the death of you or I?
    Stalin was on to something.
    SIR, YES SIR!

9. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Mulder, I'm not going to debate the issue with you, or anyone else. You guys have to live inside of your own skin and if you can do that comfortably by dissing the deceased, have at it.

10. poochee

poochee

It's called compassion.:) (y)

11. Fidelista

Fidelista

I have no idea what your beliefs are , nor do I really care in this instance, and I fail to see where I made Smith into somethings she wasn't?.:confused:
    I don't follow these hollywood people --or --care much about it. Thing is --you could not avoid the Smith story.
    I was commenting on my reaction to name calling on ones death--freak ect.--Bryans.
    I don't even claim to disagree, but my "knee jerk " reaction is from my training.
    I was not being sarcasctic to you at all.
    When I was young --I was brought up under strict rules about such things --could find oneself slapped to other side of room for not respecting dead. No foolishness or disrespect at times You simply kept mouth shut for a little while--not hard. Let loved ones grieve -- let dead be buried.
    This did not mean anything but giving "decent" amount of time before bad-mouthing/attacking--something to be given even to those you hate or dislike , your enemies even.
    Why ? I suppose it was in respect of family --survivors -- give them time to grieve.
    Its all about respecting the family --loved ones , who had a loss.
    You know somebody is grieving .
    At any rate , its just me, could be my culture --times--very different than yours .
    Bottom line , I was being honest with you , not sarcastic as I sometimes am.
    This is not C-D.
    I think Poochee said it best "May the poor misguided soul RIP."
    Jonesiegirl and Poochee -- I understand-- very classy ladies IMO(y) .
    >f

12. moonmist

moonmist

Yeah....... young beautiful women see nothing in older men except greay hair, and wrinkles.:rolleyes:

Personaly, i think you guys arent being very nice... and PCG

that comment was out of line, and hopefully, Jonesie will report your sarcastic a$$:rolleyes:

13. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

While Anna Nicole may have made bad choices in life...and hung around with people who enabled her bad habits like Howard...she was a human being first...and her death is not only sad...it's tragic! :( And I too feel bad she is being made fun of...first of all in life...now in death...:(

14. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

I wasn't condoning speaking ill of them, as I said, I was just wondering why they become so much more important just because their heart stopped beating.
    Eh, whatever.
    It's been a hell of a misunderstanding, if I understand correctly.

15. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

You may feel that way, but in my opinion, she was somewhat out of line lecturing me about being disrespectful. As you see, the "issue" with Fidelista and myself was easily resolved, and turned out to be nothing. Oh, and I think that calling my "A$$" sarcastic was a tad uncalled for, too.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542371

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice