1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Anna Nicole Smith Collapses!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Nick8539, Feb 8, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

:rolleyes: It's called being a celebrity...it's human nature...

2. moonmist

moonmist

Really?? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

Sarcasm what??

4. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

Please see signature.

5. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

You know what little boy? I'm 51 years old and I'll lecture a little boy like yourself, for poor behavior whenever I deem necessary. I'm sure your parents raised you to have respect for your elders (as well as the deceased). You cry foul that you have rights... well, really, you don't. You're not even old enough to vote. So... I suggest you stay out of my face with your posts... mmmkay?

6. moonmist

moonmist

oooooOOOOOooo Einstein !!! :eek:

7. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

I'll start stayin' out of your face when you start stayin' out of mine. Age is somewhat irrelevant. So is the "education" I got from my parents. I could write a whole book about what they've done to me, but I'll skip that. I'll keep standing for what I believe in, you do the same, but if you want me to play nice, step down.

8. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

This could go on all night.

9. moonmist

moonmist

Doubtful......... you're dismissed.

10. Mulderator

Mulderator

LOL! :D So are you telling me that you think she married this guy because she love him? That if he was dirt poor, she would have married him? I got a bridge I want to sell you in Brooklyn, Moonie! :D

No offense--I love you ladies, but throwing stones in glass houses comes to mind--you two are certainly not ones that should be lecturing anyone on dissing people, dead or alive. You two and angel and poochee and valley and most ofl the other women on this board would have ripped Ana Nicole apart when she was alive, so you gonna be nice to her when she's dead? :confused: That makes absolutely no sense to me--hypocritical comes to mind.

There's no debate--you saw fit to question my morality for making jokes about a person who's never going to know any better. So there's no debate--you don't have that right--unless of course you want me to start questioning your morality?

11. angelize56

Don't include me...I never dissed Anna alive or dead...I've felt sorry for her...:(

12. Mulderator

Mulderator

Oh come on Angel--you telling me you wouldn't have disrespected her lifestyle? Her marrying a man for his fortune then trying to steal it from his family? The image she chose to project to the public? You agreed with that? And why in the world would you feel sorry for her? :confused:

13. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Anna Nicole is a sad case. She just screwed up her life and didn't live long enough to turn it around which she may or may not have done.

I just hope she has finally found peace instead of being someone's piece. She was marketed like a side of beef and treated like crap. It is easy to sit back and poke fun of her and dehumanize her, it was done while she lived and it is being done now that she has died. Some fool of a judge even ordered she can't be buried for 10 days at least. :rolleyes:

Her own mother is getting her 10 minutes of fame spouting off about "I told her so". Shut up already you old bat. Your daughter just died, act like it hurts even if it doesn't.

The fact is a person died way too young. Maybe she brought it on herself. And MAYBE that makes it just a little more tragic. She must have been a miserable person.

I can't judge her. I know nothing of what made her tick. I do think she was most likely just looking for acceptance no matter from who or what. The girl is dead at 39. That makes me sad in itself. Nothing more to say really. Tragic life and tragic death. :(

14. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Oh, I see. So it's a case of misplaced anger. Your parents disappointed you, so the rest of society gets to pay? Spare me.

And? You can step down. Got it.

15. angelize56

Her lifestyle was her own fault...but I feel she had Howard K. Stern and others to enable her and control her! She seemed to rely on him far too much...he's the one that seems shady to me...he's the one I disrespect! (n) Her lifestyle is not one I would have had if I'd been blessed with her face and body...but I don't condemn her for her choices...good or bad! And yes I have particularly felt sorry for her since her son died...and everyone under the sun seemed to want to sue her while she was at her most vulnerable! I don't think she had one peaceful day since Daniel died and right up to her own tragic death...and I still feel sorrow for her loss...:(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542371

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice