1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Anna Nicole Smith Collapses!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Nick8539, Feb 8, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Mulder... you're really over stepping your boundaries with me.

2. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Great post, Scott. (y)

3. Mulderator

Mulderator

Huh? :confused: You question my morality and I'm overstepping my bounds with you? :confused:

4. moonmist

moonmist

nope, im not telling you anything....... i believe i said something about grey hair and wrinkles :confused: You are drawing conclusions again.

Again with the assumptions.... did your Momma ever teach you to not speak ill of the dead?? Well mine did...... she was a beautiful woman, and her problems were obvious.... however..... im not going to make sarcastic comments about her Mulder....... and i find it funny how you think you know what i think so well.....you make that mistake constantly, you would think you would have learned by now. eh? So, take your hypocritical comment and shove it .......mmmk? :p

5. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Personally (Yeah, I'm saying my take on it) - I didn't care for her when she's alive, and I'm not going to give her any undue sympathy.

But, she's dead. Let her rest in peace.

6. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

I didn't question your morality. I plainly said that I found it very disturbing that you could speak poorly about the deceased. YOU are the one judging her. YOU are the one who's slandering her in death. Why? Because of the way she lived. Well, guess what? That's none of your business. Hell, Mikes grandfather just died... don't you want to slam him? Luanne just had lung transplant surgery and has yet to recover enough to go home... you want to slam her? Hell, get your slams in while we're all sucking air... I'd find more respect for you that way.

7. Mulderator

Mulderator

That was my point about kharma--she brought all that on herself (not the death of her son, but all the lawsuits. She was NOT a legal heir to the fortune--she could have gotten a lot of money (millions) by simply settling with the family, but she wanted half--she was greedy and she will end up losing that case (she already lost it at trial). She's been litigating that for a decade. Point is she brought all that on herself--that was my point.

And btw--I'm not disrespecting her for being a Playboy model or a stripper or whatever else she wanted to do. My beef with her is the marrying the billionairre then trying to steal half the family's money. If she loved him so much, she would have respected his wishes--he did not put her in his will--that was done on purpose--he knew why she was marrying him and he never intended for her to get half his fortune. And let's not mince words here--she married him FOR his money--that's despicable in my mind. If I was his son, I would have fought her tooth and nail myself simply becuase what she did was not right.

8. Farmgirl22

Farmgirl22

AMEN!! My thoughts exactly.

9. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

No, not misplaced anger. I've learned a lot. It's pretty useful, really. (y) (y)

10. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

... Dammit, where's the applause icon?!

Ever hear that expression "Let sleeping dogs lie?"
    Well, it's sleeping. I'm not calling her a dog. But leave it alone.

11. Mulderator

Mulderator

Oh cut the melodramatic crap--Anna Nicole is a public figure--its not the same as discussing people you know.

And I am NOT slandering her to death--I didn't judge her lifestyle, only thisl:

And I stand by it. What she did was wrong--you people all feel sorry for her, but she heaped a whole of "sorry" on a lot of people during her life because of her greed. That's my problem--the greed and the lives she destroyed (including her own) with her quest for billions. She had a good life already--she was a model--she could have earned a nice living, but she wanted billions and in the process of going after it, she ruined her own life--it should be a lesson to all of us.

12. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Mulder: Explain this! Please! ;)

Oral arguments were heard in the case on February 28, 2006. The Court unanimously decided in the Plaintiff's favor, as rendered on May 1, 2006.

The case has been remanded to the 9th Circuit to adjudicate the remaining appellate issues not previously reached.

13. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

LOL Mulder. Say you are that old geezer. He knew marrying a girl 1/3 his age wasn't right also. He was trying to steal something from her, namely her youth.;)

C'mon man, that is they way I wanna go out (in fantasy anyway). 90 damned years old with a foxy young wife. :D Man Mulder, you are slipping here. You would never have married her if you were that old fart would you? LOL

I am here to tell you if I was old and rich and lonely I might just marry a pretty young girl to hug me. Hell, at that age a hug from a pretty young wife would be worth half what I might own. ;) :p

14. Mulderator

Mulderator

Yes--exactly the inference you intended me to draw--I said she married him for his money and you implied that she could actually have done it because she loved him. You don't want to play games with me on semantics--I do it for a living and you'll lose.

That's fine for you--I venture to say that there are some things your momma taught you that you didn't listen too. If you don't want to say anything about her fine, but don't come disrespecting me because I told the truth. Just stay out of it.

15. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

You know what, Mulder? I watched Anna Nicole Smith slowly die before my very eyes, due to the death of her son. I've walked the walk, but survived it. I don't give a rip what she did in her life... I EMPATHIZE and SYMPATHIZE with her tormented soul. Get OFF OF MY BACK! :mad:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542371

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice