annimation help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BTex

If someone has the time to mess with this i would appriciate the help. i am attaching a .bmp that i would like annimated to spin on its point and to be see through. about 3/4 inch in size would like to keep the same color or black

Attachments

BTex

the point on the bottom of the inverted triangle
this is for my parents website sorta there logo

buck52

Banned
give me a bit...

I'm in the process of being snowed in..I'll have a go at it if no one else does...

buck

BTex

I was thinking spinning like a top and beind clear

but i like that also

how much snow have you gottten

buck52

Banned
OK I'll try that...

about 4 to 5 inches so far...snowing like mad at the moment...

going out in my little 4 wheeler for some fun...be back later ...with any luck...

here a quickie before I go...

buck

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online