Annoying program

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SmackYaMoms

My PC is running on windows XP and lately every 10 minutes or so an executable file opens up and closes almost immediately. I've tried opening up the windows task manager to see what the file is but nothing ever appears so I have no idea what it is. I checked scheduled tasks to see if maybe there was anything out of the ordinary there but nothing. Whatever it is it's pretty annoying since it disrupts my program usage especially my screensaver. Any suggestions?

SmackYaMoms

I've run Adware and Spyware programs and they found nothing and virus scans come up empty as well.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online