Annoying Quicken 2010 problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DCM1519

Every time I start my Quicken program, a full screen window pops up pimping an Intuit product. (Intuit Credit card)

I bought this product and should not be annoyed by a constant barrage of spam that is promoting a product that apparently is in such limited demand that they must resort to such sleazy tactics to promote it.

There does not appear to be any way for me to get rid of this garbage so that I can get to work. The only way to get rid of it is to hit "Escape".

I tried to send Intuit this message but conveniently, after drafting it, it will not "send". Wonder if that is a deliberate tactic to avoid customer feedback.

How can I stop it from popping up?

DCM1519

Thanks for the reply.

The menus did not correspond to mine and I was not able to shut off pop ups but it did bring me to the company web site where I could explain the problem and rate their site. I was not aware that they had such a site and it looks like in some cases, it might be very good. I am going to book mark it.

I suspect that they will soon respond.

I hope this is not a trend, but most likely it is with Software companies....especially with software that has few competitiors.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online