annoying... things appear behind other things

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Giraph

okay so say i open something like notepad, it comes up and its all fine... but then i minimize it. then it goes to that bar thing. then if i click it opens back up on the screen again fine. but if i right click it it just starts blinking. and the normal stuff like close maxamize and stuff doesnt come up. that happens with every program and it just starts blinking and is annoying. and when i have thigns like instant message thats not minimized but stuff is in front of it. i left click on it on the bottom and nothing happens except it starts blinking. then i click it again and it minimizes. then i click it again and it appears and this is just getting annoying. cant do anything the way i used to and with windows media player i cant even make it appear by clicking on the bottom taskbar i think its called... lol, but idk maybe theres a setting for this, just hope you can help me. i have xp home

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts