1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Annoying Wifi issues

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ChrisNewman, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ChrisNewman

ChrisNewman Thread Starter

This needs to be sorted I do a lot of client work - Video editing, Photography and emailing etc. For the past 2 weeks I've been in and out of my local pc store. At first my WiFi one minute stopped connecting at all! I took the pc to a pc store and they said everything was fine. I ordered a new WiFi Card and the problem still persisted. I then accidentally blew up the motherboard trying to install it a second time. Got the pc store to install a new board so far at $280. And the problem is still there. It's been intermitent like works one day then wont work. Its not my router and I also cannot reinstall windows I get this error Code 0x80070570-0x2000C. I looked it up and it says something about windows files being broken or damaged. but this is getting beyond me. PLEASE HELP.

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
  3. ChrisNewman

Unfortunately, the search field on my pc turns white. It seem this error has corrupted the search bar too :/

4. ChrisNewman

Okay I got it, but it says it did not find anything.

5. lunarlander

lunarlander

Do you mean you tried to Reset your Windows or do you mean you generated a new Windows setup DVD / USB memory stick with MS Media Creation Tool and used it to install Windows ?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1228166

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice