1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Another 911 on OJ

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by deh, Jan 31, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. deh

deh Thread Starter

Important Note: If you happen to find OJ's daughter's glasses at a restaraunt table, MAIL THEM BACK TO HER!

Police respond to Simpson's home after daughter's emergency
    Thu Jan 30,10:33 AM ET

MIAMI - O.J. Simpson's teenage daughter placed an emotional emergency call to Miami-Dade police after an argument with her father earlier this month.

Sydney Simpson, 17, was crying when she made the call on the morning of Jan. 18 and asked police to assist in what she termed "an abuse thing." When they arrived at the home, the girl told police she and her father "got into an argument over family issues," according to the one-page incident report.

Miami-Dade police could not say Wednesday if Simpson was home when they responded to the call from the daughter of his murdered ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson. Police said no charges were filed and the daughter left the residence to calm down.

Simpson's attorney, Yale L. Galanter, said his client is only listed on the incident report because he is the home owner.

"There is nothing that occurred," Galanter said. "What I do know was Mr. Simpson wasn't there."

Simpson was tried and acquitted of murder after the 1994 slayings of Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman, but a civil jury later held him liable and ordered him to pay the victims' survivors $33.5 million.

During the murder trial, Nicole Brown Simpson's parents, Louis and Juditha Brown, were guardians of the two children their daughter had with Simpson. In 1996, a judge granted Simpson's petition to give him custody. The Browns appealed and a settlement was reached giving them visitation rights.

2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Who cares! He is but a speck of caca on a mule's behind! :D angel

3. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned

Is the daughter still alive? Or did they find her throat slashed?

4. angelize56

She's ok...but OJ was spotted in Chicago in a field....looking for something he lost a while back.....hmmmmm.....

5. deh

deh Thread Starter

If something does happen to her, you think he'll be acquitted again?
    Normally I would say NO but.....................

remember the 911 calls made by his wife?

6. angelize56

deh: In all seriousness...I hope his daughter remains ok and out of harm's way from OJ. I would hope he might have more love for his own flesh and blood. Nicole just found out the hard way what he really was like. I still believe he got away with murder. I don't think Robert Blake will get away with it though. Do you remember the movie where he played John List...maybe Blake is really like that in real life...he gave me the creeps with his portrayal of List! "shivers"! Take care. angel

7. deh

deh Thread Starter

I never saw that move.

Blake won't be able to play the race card either.

I could see it now on a cross examination to a detective. "Did you ever use the 'H' word?"

8. angelize56

deh: The name of the movie is "Judgment Day: The John List Story". List killed his wife. mother and three children...he was then on the lam for over 2 decades until he was featured on "America's Most Wanted" and captured! He had a new wife and new identity. Point is...Blake will give you the chills as he portrayed List so realisitcally! Gave me the creeps! Watch that movie and you'll have no problem picturing Blake as a murderer! Take care. angel

9. angelize56

Oh... and go <a href="http://www.crimelibrary.com/classics/list/"> here</a> if you want to read what a creep List was! A really good account of it. Take care. angel

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116241

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice