Another BSOD story, tried everything I know of....help!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Super_Saiyan

Well ok, I have been in the BSOD mode for awhile and it goes so fast I cant read it but it finally froze and I took a pic. It does it everytime I watch youtube, the video is choppy then freezes, flashes a few times then I get the BSOD and it restarts. It does it sometimes when I use fusion media player or i open a folder that loads alot of thumbnails for videos. I tried everything, I had Mcafee security suite, thought it wasn't good enough and got AVG 9.0 and ran scans, got registry repair wizard 09 and Driver Genius Professional Edition and updated the 24 drivers it told me too cause it seems like a driver problem cause this popped up out of nowhere and updated my codecs from www.xpcodecpack.com. I usually can solve these situations but I am at a lost, thanks for any kind of help my system info is in my signature.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online