1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Another Canon Problem... MP 360

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by luvs_kaos, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. luvs_kaos

luvs_kaos Thread Starter

We haven't used this printer in a few months... and its not printing...

Obvious idea would be the head is clogged... well it dones't seem to be the problem...
    i've cleaned the head out tons of times...

i dont know if maybe its still clogged and im to retarded to notice...but here's what happens...

when i try to print ink is coming ot of hte printer... it just never makes it to the paper.

when i do this if i look at hte print head there is ink on it... like a regular head when you are printing... so i guess im asking why is the ink not making it to the paper, and ... how can i get it to?

Also please see my question about the Canon i475d... please its soooo fustrating and there is no way i can get a new printer right now...

2. jazz3000

jazz3000

You sure might need new ink cartridges. Are these refills? If the inks not making it to the paper and it's not flowing into the printer works itself then it's obviously not getting enough ink to print. Have you cleaned the heads of the cartridges off - the metal contacts that connect up against the printer itself? Have you done a printer test to see if that cleans something up? Jazz

3. luvs_kaos

luvs_kaos Thread Starter

Ive tried brand new out of hte box cartridges...a few of em actually. ( i just got em in the mail last week...and they work fine on the other printer ...the other canon we have...but the mp 360 is what i need as well...)
    I've tried cleaning all the metal contacts, I've run all the printer tests... nothing...

If i do try to run the cleaning on the printer the ink pools at the bottom of the printer head...and still nothing on the paper itself...

I've tried everything to clean the printer head... soaking it in warm water, rubbing alch., letting water, new ink... im outa ideas...

4. jazz3000

jazz3000

It may well be the inside of the printer itself is causing the problem. Have you cleaned and rubbed down all the internal components within the printer. It might be accumulated dust that is blocking the spray from within the printer and not the ink cartridges. In other words the printer itself is at fault and your trying to fix the wrong thing. Jazz

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/699025

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice