ANOTHER MAJOR XP PROBLEM (please read)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mixx941

Hello all. I am sorry in advance if I shouldn't start a new thread, but I thought I should as this is a new error message. If you havn't read my other post regarding another error message, you can read it by clicking here.

Now, I have another error message. Unlike the other one, it didn't have a title at the begenning of it. Here is what was displayed on the blue screen.

***STOP: 0x00000008E (0xC0000005, 0xBF6994C44, 0x00000000)

***Win32k.sys-Address BF81C01B base at BF800000, Datesform 367DE698

I think this is a more serious error (allthough I could be wrong).

Please post back with any ideas.

-Mark

P.S. I forgot to say above that all I was doing when I got this error was editing my website with Trellix web.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online