1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Another Maple Story Related problem...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Markburger, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Markburger

Markburger Thread Starter

Just 3 days ago my Maple Story was working but then the next day when I tried starting it up,it went through the whole process of getting ready and when it starts the game up,my computer just restarts. I have no idea what's wrong with it now and I've tried contacting the developers but they obviously don't care because they never sent anything back.

2. Jockstar

Jockstar

What is Maple story?

3. Markburger

4. Jockstar

Jockstar

Dont think i'll bother. I have to use IE as my browser and i'm not going to do that. I like and use Opera.

5. Markburger

Anyways the problem must've been fixed with an update because it's not doing it anymore.

6. Youko

Youko

=/ I have that EXACT same problem. My computer restarts whenever the anti-hack program that's part of Maple Story starts to launch. It never happened before, but it started yesterday,

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/489185

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice