antec psu

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rgray21

whats the difference in the antec smart power and the antec true power, power supply. are they both equal in quality?

Yeah, they're equal, all things considered. In terms of performance, you can't go wrong with either one. Antec makes really good powersupplies, maybe the best in the market.

The SmartPower has a fan that will adjust automatically depending on temp, the TruePower powersupplies don't have this. I think thats the only difference between them.

Eeep, I got that wrong. The Smartpower is the one without the temp-controlled fan, the Truepower has the temp control. My bad! :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts