anti-virus problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jonathan731

Just like two days ago I a screen poped out from my anti-virus saying that there was a virus in a certain directory in my computer. when I ran the anti-virus it found no virus and then i went to the directory myself and seems to have dissapeared but i know i saw it before and didn't delete it. Can anyone help? thanx 4 any help in advance :):)

Also check your virus vault or quarantine folder to see if it is i there..

jonathan731

there seem to be 4 backups of infected files in my virus vault but when i right click it and select heal file it asks " This is a backup from previous healing. Do you really want to heal this file?" i click yes and then a screen saying virus vault error pops up.

That means that it cannot be healed so just delete them. It appears as though your antivirus program done its job so just keep it updated.

jonathan731

i deleted everything from the virus vault. thanx. I dont know how but i havent seen the same message so far

the reason being that all virus are gone..simple as that..:D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online