1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

anti virus scans won't complete.

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by shasta2, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shasta2

shasta2 Thread Starter

We switched to McAfee about 4 months ago. The thing never really worked right and warned me, after the warranty, that the scan was not completing. It finally started to reboot the computer everynight . McAfee wouldn't refund us so I uninstalled and installed AVG-free, No I can't open links in emails and some other things. the internet freezes and I have to use taskmanager to close the browser windows. I can go on my husbands side and everything will open from those particular emails. What could be my problem?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758912

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice