Antivirus Software Question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

deubanks

Does anyone know how the free version of AVG antivirus compares with EZ Antivirus and other non free software?

My EZ Antivirus is about to expire and needs to be renewed. Is it worth paying to renew it or will AVG be just as good?

Thanks for your openions.

deubanks

Thanks EAFiedler

Does anyone else have any openions on AVG verses pay software?

I use was a Norton user for years and gave up 2003 pro and replaced it with free AVG couple of weeks ago. Works well for me.

Norton is good but AVG seems to be more streamlined and works just as well. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the free version does not have script blocking.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online