Any corporate Christmas gifts?

johnnyburst79

Did anyone recieve any corporate gifts this year, besides bonuses?

My CIO took us all to Ruth's Chris, then we went upstairs to the Havana Club for cigars, drinks, and pool. Gift wise, we all got mice that have been plated in polished aluminum engraved with our initials. Oh, and it comes with a PS2 adapter (haha) :D

LOL I get a bonus every 1st and 15th, the only bonus I notice is that people don't cuss you out as much for draggin them jail..................

I ain't ever cussed a cop. I have been in trouble before (years ago) and had the common sense not to compound the problem by resisting arrest or verbally assaulting the officer.

I figured it like this, I did something wrong, I got caught, I'll be more sneaky next time.:D

Cops are people and have a job to do. I have always known that and kept that in mind. If I figured I was being wronged, I let that be known in court. I have actually won a few of those battles. If I knew I was wrong, I admitted it, paid my debt, and moved on.

Merry Christmas to all yas Coppers. ;)

I with Skivvy on this one - yes sir, mam - no sir,mam no sense in upsetting people with guns

LOL a corparate Christmas gift? the only gift we would get was a gas card to be given out at the Christmas Party.I would have to make a 52 mile round trip just to get it -so I'll just stay home and watch t.v.

yes skivvy - MERRY CHRISTMAS to the all the people that keep us safe and sound both the coppers and the firedudes!

vbneteng, I'm curious where you work and what you do. Those gifts sounded very interesting.

vbneteng said:
Did anyone recieve any corporate gifts this year, besides bonuses?

My CIO took us all to Ruth's Chris, then we went upstairs to the Havana Club for cigars, drinks, and pool. Gift wise, we all got mice that have been plated in polished aluminum engraved with our initials. Oh, and it comes with a PS2 adapter (haha) :D
Where on the Chesapeake?

SirKenin

Banned
I used to like coppers until they arrested me for something I didn't do and treated me like crap because of it. Now I have no use for them. No offence Deputy Dave.

valis

okay, you can't laugh. None of you. I got a tape measurer. Not even a special one. Just a $1.99 Wal-Mart tape measurer that comes with our company logo on it.

Gabriel

Account Closed
valis said:
okay, you can't laugh. None of you. I got a tape measurer. Not even a special one. Just a $1.99 Wal-Mart tape measurer that comes with our company logo on it.
Poor baby:(
I work for myself, and am not incorporated, but if I was, I would have got myself a fruit basket this year....oh well, maybe next year:)

SirKenin

Banned
I work for myself, and I AM incorporated, and I got diddly squat. This company sucks. I quit.

valis

Gabriel said:
I work for myself, and am not incorporated, but if I was, I would have got myself a fruit basket this year....oh well, maybe next year:)
fruit baskests have many uses, even hypothetical ones. And mind you, I'm not complaining, just rather curious, is all.

Next year give me a heads up adn I"LL get you a fruit basket. :)

Gabriel

Account Closed
valis said:
fruit baskests have many uses, even hypothetical ones. And mind you, I'm not complaining, just rather curious, is all.

Next year give me a heads up adn I"LL get you a fruit basket. :)
The basket would come in handy for my sewing stuff:) :)

Umm... I got a whole lot of candy canes in school Wednesday and a couple Christmas homework passes... does that count? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online