1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Any files I download get auto-deleted off my PC ! Help?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Compromised, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Compromised

Compromised Thread Starter

Hi guys,

I'm running Win Vista 32bit Home Premium OS and everything used to be fine. Today I tried to download some files, it all went good, but when the downlaod was finished, the file dissapeared in front of my eyes.

ANY downloads get auto-deleted as soon as they are downloaded. I tried downloading from different servers, using different browsers -problem remains.

I can't download anything. Including no trojan scanner to test my PC. I got AVG, but all it gets is a few tracking cookies.

Might this be an evil virus ?:eek: :):D

Anyone had similar thing or know what can I do?

Please help? :(

BW,
    Compromised

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

Where are you saving these files to??

Create a folder on your C drive and name it Downloads, save the files to here, does the problem persist?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!