any good anti-virus???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sophia89

I think my computer has a virus, but I can not find it, it makes my computer very slowly, would like to ask you have any good anti-virus software?

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
Hi and Welcome,
Before installing an anti-virus prog, you need to get rid of what's already there.
I think you need to start a new thread in the Malware Forum here. This is the guide for what's needed to start with. Please be patient as there are more requests than experts

http://forums.techguy.org/virus-othe...e-posting.html

Richard

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I think my computer has a virus, but I can not find it, it makes my computer very slowly, would like to ask you have any good anti-virus software?
What version of Windows is installed?

What's the processor type and speed?

How much RAM does it have?

What's the hard drive capacity and free space?

How many checked entries are there in Start - Run - MSCONFIG - OK - Startup(tab)?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online