1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Any good free games???

Discussion in 'Games' started by MasquesGuy, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MasquesGuy

MasquesGuy Thread Starter

Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could find some good free downloadable games that I can play with other people. Preferrably one like an FPS like counter strike, but any game will do really. Just wondering if anyone knows any good ones.

2. loony_taz00

loony_taz00

Enemy Terroritory

3. Maritimesea

Maritimesea

Americas' Army is supposed to be a top notch FPS and it's all free. The only drawback IMO with AA( :p) is that it's not like Delta Force type military fps' in that you can't just grab a weapon and go shooting the "bad" guys up by yourself, it's very team oriented gameplay. And to drive that point home AA is only a multiplayer game. So basically, again IMO, AA is a recruiting tool for the Army.

But that's about all I know for FPS freeware. Other than demos, of course.

4. yto_daniel

yto_daniel

5. TSGTSP

TSGTSP

Ooh speaking of tanks, that reminds me of Scorched Earth... Ahh... Good times...

But yeah, America's Army is pretty good. There *is* a single player component that needs to be completed before the player can go on-line. That component however, is literally a boot camp section teaching you how to play while a newly added (by new I meant some time around six months to a year ago) tutorial goes through some basic medical information to "train" the player to become a medic.

6. Citizen_D

Citizen_D

I recently found Soldat (Solider in Ukranian or something), and have had some fun with it. Side view shoot em up that's multiplayer.

http://www.soldat.prv.pl/

Cheers,

D

7. loony_taz00

loony_taz00

I used to play soldat than i lost it... Thanks for finding it for me :D

8. sjc

sjc Banned

9. josdegr

josdegr Banned

great game. if you have anything besides dial up. the download is a breeze. if on dial up.....download is huge. you may want to consider options to purchase from the download site slected. ;)

son did the download on dial up and finished in about 52 hours (total) over a couple weeks.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/363781

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice