1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Any Info/Suggestions on nVidia Riva TNT M64 32mb graphics card overclocking?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CaneyJ, Oct 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaneyJ

CaneyJ Thread Starter

Title says it all.

Any info about how to do it, such as :

1. software needed
    2. cooling need + how to fit it
    (3. Possible 3D Mark score)

Also I have a Winfast Geforce 2 MX 100/200. Any similar info about clocking that would also be appreciated.

The computer that runs my TNT2 is a custom made PC. It has an Abit KT7A Raid, 256 MB of Ram and a 1200Mhz unclocked Thunderbird AMD. The card on it at the moment on gets a score of 700 in my 3D Mark tests.

The computer that runs on my Geforce 2 is a Dan computer with a Pentium 1.5 Ghz with 256 mb of ram and a new 845 chipset motherboard. This graphics card gets just under 1000 points at the moment in my 3D Mark tests.

Thanks for any info!

2. brianF

brianF

http://www.tweak3d.net/articles/gfmxoc/

mx overclocking guide

Will look around for the m64 but I don't think it will get you much, your scores seem low but I haven't run the bench for quite awhile and don't remember what I got with a ddr

downloaded it just for chuckles 2512 at default settings.
    P3 [email protected], 512 PC133 cl2 ram, Prophet DDr

3. brianF

brianF

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/56668

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice