Any mechanical wireless mice available anywhere?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jelleym

I'm somewhat electrosensitive (mostly to high power laptops & videos.
Currently I use PS/2 wired mouse.
It's burning my palm & arm (since the mouse cable acts as antenna)
Ditto w/other PS/2 mice in my house.

I was told that at least one electrosensitive gal had her arm-burning resolved by using a wireless mouse.
Thing is, electrosensitives are ALSO zapped by optical mice.
(I know that many eSensitives suggest avoiding wireless mice, but my personal experience is otherwise.

So.. which mouse to get? (based on the above..

I browsed electrosensitivity.org but I couldn't make out from his pic whether he uses a wireless mouse, nor whether his mouse is optical. He suggests using a USB-mouse, but I was told that electronically speaking, PS/2 & USB can both have the potential to act as antenna's of ambient EMFs.

Thus, since PS/2 mice zap me, USB ones would as well.

It is not possible to be "zapped" by a mouse.

You should consult a doctor. The PC is not the problem. There is no such thing as a "high power" video, and laptops can never be considered to be "high powered" under any circumstances.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online