1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Any one interested in building a website for a gaming clan?

Discussion in 'Games' started by erk8432, Jan 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erk8432

erk8432 Thread Starter

For any of you out there my clan and I are looking a for a webmaster. The game we play is Battlefield1942. We have like 10 members and we are getting more that are applying everyday. So if anyone out there wants to do this then just reply to this messege with your email and/or aim name. You will also be part of the clan if you want to.

2. McTimson

McTimson

Hey, I'll do it...

email: [email protected]
    AIM: Total Immortal125

Oh, and don't be discouraged by the link in my sig...i had to delete all the pages.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115400

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice