1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Any opinion on Panda Internet Security?

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by seamus8u, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seamus8u

seamus8u Thread Starter

I was recently looking to upgrade my antivirus and I-security. I had Norton but had too many issues with it, so I've tried Panda's Internet Security. Anyone had any issues or know of a better way to go? I'm just trying the shareware at this point. Seems alright so far. (2 days into the trial) What's the best product for the money with low/no cost tech support and hourly updates?

2. rextilleon

rextilleon

I use AVG---it's free and highly rated--fact is some of the firms that test virus protection efficacy ratings give it their highest rating--

3. seamus8u

seamus8u Thread Starter

Maybe I'll try that out. Panda keeps giving me issues now. only after 3 days. My firewall keeps changing to a different connection type(the Netzero connection I thought I got rid of) automatically on startup. BLah! :mad:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222313

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice