any program to remove watermark stamps on pdf files?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ubamous3

hi,

i wonder if there's any program out there that will remove the watermark stamps on pdf files; i have seen programs that will add the watermark but havent seen programs that will remove the watermark stamps on pdf's

thanks

PDF's are commonly used so that alterations to the "original" electronic documents cannot be made.

What you want to do is likely to be very difficult, without recreating the document again.

Some printer driver software will add a watermark. None will remove one thats part of the document composition.

ubamous3

that's what i am afraid of yeah; i got some computer ebook tutorials that i wanted to print out and read but it has a big watermark stamp across the whole page which covers some texts; i guess that's not the end of the world; i just figured if there's a way to get rid of it, then it' b easier to read;

thanks kiwiguy :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online