1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Any Skeletons in Your Closet?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by angelize56, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

;) I was thinking how lately so many "skeletons" are being drawn out of presidential candidate's closets! :eek: I wonder how each of us would feel if we were running for some public office and all our "skeletons" were put out for public display! :eek: Wouldn't it be awful to have some nosey person look into your past and find every wrong thing you've ever done or said! It could really be humiliating for some! :eek: I'm glad I don't have many skeletons in my closet! ;) Same as for applying for a job...what business is it what one did 20 or more years ago! :rolleyes: Especially if you've done nothing wrong since that time! :rolleyes: And I'm sure when the media finds things out that Bush or Kerry did or said some 20...30 years ago...well we all change our minds and views as we move on in life. Some of the beliefs I had 20 years ago surprise me now! :eek: I sure wouldn't want a high school friend from the year I graduated in 1974 coming forward with some personal tidbits about me were I running for office! Not that there's much to tell of course! ;) (Well ok...I liked "The Captain and Tennille" then!) ;) Any skeletons in your closet? ;) :D None in mine except the ones I'm putting out next month for Halloween! :D

2. angelize56

Gibby: You don't still have khaki in your closet...right? ;) :p :D

3. valley

valley

Marlene, you already know that I have many in my closet :eek: But who I was before my salvation is a part of my testimony of the transforming power of Christ so its not something that I try to keep buried for fear of someone finding out. But still..its not anything I am proud of either so I dont talk about it much, certainly not in public. :eek:

4. angelize56

Val: Yes I do know and I deeply appreciate your trust in me for sharing your past with me! And all I can say is that your life has turned around 100% and you are blessed to now be the most wonderful, loving wife, mother and friend you are! (y) (y) You are an excellent testimony to how God can change our lives!! I'll be protecting your closet..so everyone stay away! ;) Take care and love ya! Marlene :) *GBY* *HUGS*

5. valley

valley

aww.. thanks for those very nice words Marlene *hugs*

6. moonmist

moonmist

If there are skeletons in my closet.......i swear, i dont know how they got there or who did it........im innocent i tell ya... ;) ........

...unless it was some boy i forgot to let out one night after hiding from my Dad !!!! :rolleyes: ........

7. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

I have skeletons in my closet.
    I find they don't take up much room and are actually quite useful as shirt, pants, skirt and dress dividers (y)

:D

Carolyn

8. jackal969k

jackal969k

Just those two people I picked up hitchhiking--errrr nevermind. :D

9. valley

valley

[​IMG]

:D

10. angelize56

Really!! I just use the bones to hang the clothes on! ;) :D

11. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

no skeletons , just my inflate-amate ....... :D , i love her to death ...she`s not too keen on house-work , but she keeps her mouth shut ........ ;)

12. jackal969k

jackal969k

Quote-(Well ok...I liked "The Captain and Tennille" then!)

Ahh Muskrat Love! LOL

13. angelize56

:D "Love Will Keep Us Together" ;) :D

14. angelize56

700: Ya been on that there mountain too long! ;) :D

15. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

island 56 , an island ! :D

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272873

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice