Any suggestions for history erasers/cleaners?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

phin

I've googled, and seen them for free, on up to $60. Is there a dependable version out there?
Any input would be appreciated.

Hello phin,

While not a freebie, South Bay Software makes a very nice program called SuperCleaner you might want to consider.

You can find it here!

Ciao for now,
Joost :D

700mb80min

Banned
Hey Togg , here is the actual link to version 4.8. All preceding links will bring you to version 5.0 .The 4.8 version , can be deleted and re-installed unlike any others meaning the 30 days turns into another 30 and so on and so on :D ........... i have used spider and many others as well as well , but the ease of use and task performed with window washer , makes it a clear winner to me .....

phin

Thanks everyone for the input. I'll check them all out.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts