1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

any watercooling that would fit in this?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jeff00z28, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jeff00z28

jeff00z28 Thread Starter

Hey I just bought the Lian Li PC-V300B mini case. I was wonderin if there was any watercooling that would fit in this case. I thought maybe if i got an 80mm radiator, a resivour that could fit in a 5.25 bay, and stick the pump somewhere. I mainly just want it for the processor only but I may decide to add a block to the gpu so i need a somewhat powerful pump. Lemme know. :D

2. jeff00z28

jeff00z28 Thread Starter

o ya and i plan to have everything inside the case, none of those external cooler deals.

3. accat13

accat13

4. jeff00z28

jeff00z28 Thread Starter

thanx. Im pretty sure i could fit a watercooling systsem in it with the specs i said i was going to use for the system it really dosn't take up that much space. Is there like requirements on what kind of a radiator goes with waht kind of a pump and such? Cuzz i am probably going to buy all separate parts rather than a complete prepackages system. This is my 1st time im watercoolin which ive wanted to do for a while, but ive also wanted a mini case for a while, so im tryin to have both :D.

5. Mulderator

Mulderator

6. jeff00z28

jeff00z28 Thread Starter

that would prolly fit buy thers this 5.25 bay unit from swiftec that has both the pump and the reservoir in one drive bay. Then you could fit watercooling in pretty much any case. If i got that and then threw an 80mm radiotor in behind one of the front fans and cut off the extra tubings and stuff then it should fit pretty easily i think.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487900

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice