any wow fans ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

indiefan

hi , ive been reviewing my stats playing wow on the laptop, im getting a latency of 45ms home-176 ms world-30 fps-and 11mbps, is this good bad or indifferent im new to wow , so dont really know , cheers :eek:

45ms is a good ping to have, 176 seems a little steep but I doubt it will cause you any problems. As long as it isn't hindering your gameplay I wouldn't worry about it :)

indiefan

ok thanks sick, im new to wow , everything looks good, but im just interested in the performance stats,im still stuck in the beginning bit, im stalecat,lol, go go go ,

On other games, like Counter Strike or COD, 176 would be relatively high. However, on WoW, thats a pretty decent latency, and as Sick_Jargon said, you really shouldn't run into any problems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online